Many people take fish oil tablets in order to improve their health, and the truth is that fish oil and heart health go hand in hand.
There are many benefits that you can obtain by taking fish oil supplements, and the truth is that fish oil is probably one of the best supplements on the market – provided you can find it in a pure, refined form that is free of toxins.
In order to know more about fish oil and what it can do for you, read on to find out everything you could want or need to know about this amazing supplement…
Why Get Pure Fish Oil?
Why is this?
After all, the pure fish oil is much more expensive, not to mention how expensive the pure, Nordic fish oil is.
Why should you get the pure stuff?
The Two Reasons That the Pure Fish Oil Is the Best Choice for You
Reason 1: It Is the Real Deal
If there is one thing that you can count on when looking for anything online, that one thing would be that there will always be scammers.
With the success of fish oil in recent years, it is no wonder that so many products have popped up that claim to be top notch stuff – but turn out to be fake when you buy them.
By ensuring that you get the pure fish oil, you are basically being sure that you are actually getting the real stuff.
Only the best companies claim to sell 100% pure fish oil, and, while they may be much more expensive, there is also a much smaller chance that you will be ripped off when buying the 100% pure fish oil.
Reason 2: It Is Free of Toxins
Toxins are something that people forget about when buying fish products, but the truth is that the ocean is almost more polluted than the air we breathe.
The pollution actually gets into the fish meat, and when you put the meat in your mouth those same toxins get into your body.
The best fish oil is the stuff that has been properly distilled, and the distillation process helps to remove all the harmful toxins and chemicals in the fish.
By getting rid of the mercury, heavy metals, chemicals, and toxins from the fish, you can be certain that the food or supplement you are putting in your mouth is 100% beneficial for your body.
It may cost more, but it will be worth it in order to get what is best for you.
Fish Oil Tablets: Possible Benefits of Fish Oil Supplements
You have seen many websites loudly proclaiming the benefits of fish oil supplements, but the truth is that fish oil is not guaranteed to be effective in every case.
It can be hard to know which claims are true, so it is important to know the difference between the scientifically proven benefits and the ones that people have found to be the result when taking Omega 3.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids Reduce the Bad Triglycerides
The one thing that Omega 3 fatty acids have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to do is reduce triglycerides.
These triglycerides are fat in a form that your body can easily store, and you know what happens when too much fat is stored around your body.
With your daily dose of fish oil, you are able to cut back on the triglyceride levels in your body by anywhere from 20 to 50 percent.
Fish Oil Helps Prevent Heart Disease
Another thing that scientists have found fish oil to be very effective for is heart disease – in this way fish oil and heart health go hand in hand.
The fish oil tablets may not fight off the heart problems, but they can help to protect a healthy heart and prevent heart disease from being a problem in the first place.
By getting rid of fat, thinning out the blood, and naturally reducing cholesterol, heart disease is a much less of a risk thanks to the deep sea fish oil.
These are the benefits that have been documented and verified with scientific studies, but there are many more benefits that are claimed to be real but are only probable in most cases.
The fish oil benefits help fight or prevent:
- Arthritis – The best grade fish oil is an anti-inflammatory that can help to prevent swelling, which can help to deal with the morning stiffness accompanying arthritis.
Taking fish oil has actually been proven to reduce the need for NSAIDs that are recommended for dealing with arthritis pain, thus helping to deal with the pain naturally.
- Blood Pressure – The moderate reduction in blood pressure caused by pure fish oil is an excellent benefit that is likely to be obtained by taking fish oil, though it may not reduce the blood pressure completely.
- Dysmenorrhea – This is a kind of pain associated with menstruation, and it can cause very painful periods. It is believed that taking Vitamin B12 along with salmon fish oil can help to reduce the pain and actually eliminate the need to take drugs to deal with the pain of the periods.
- Stroke – Strokes are caused by blood clots near the brain, and many of these clots are caused by hypertension and high cholesterol. Fish oil and Vitamin E work together to deal with these problems by coating the walls of the arteries with a protective layer that prevents the cholesterol from sticking, and by expanding the arterial walls to allow more blood to pass.
- Osteoporosis – Another likely benefit of taking the Omega 3 fish oils is that it will actually help to slow down the rate at which the cells of your bones degenerate – thus helping to fight off osteoporosis.
It can even help to increase bone density in certain people, thus reducing the risk of fractures and breaks in the elderly.
- Emotional Disorders – Those that take EPA fish oil and DHA fish oil may find that their emotional disorders can be affected positively thanks to the amazing fatty acids in the oil. The fatty acids are like food for your brain, and taking them will help you to ensure that your brain’s chemicals are balanced properly.
An imbalance in the neurochemicals often leads to emotional disorders like bipolar disorder or depression, so restoring a balance in the brain by taking Omega 3 is a great way to restore emotional health.
- Weight Loss – One of the main possible benefits that can be obtained by taking fish oil is weight loss, and it is for this reason that the supplement has become so popular.
The fish oil is believed to help boost the metabolism, thus reducing the amount of fat stored in the body. It is supposed to also help decrease the amount of blood sugar, and it can help to reduce the amount of fat in your body more effectively when it is combined with exercise.
- Eye Problems – When the cells in your eyes begin to degenerate, this is when eye problems begin to threaten. However, did you know that fish oil is believed to help slow down the rate at which the cells in your eyes break down, and can even help to improve your eye health?
This means that you can improve your ability to see no matter how old you are, and thus taking fish oil can be a good idea for many people who are worried about their eyesight.
The truth is that these are just SOME of the dozens of possible benefits that you can obtain by taking fish oil with lots of Omega 3, so it is definitely an expense worth considering if you are looking for a healthy supplement to keep you in great shape.
Finding the Best Fish Oil Tablets
The truth is that there are all kinds of fraudulent products on the market, but finding the right one will ensure that you get a product that will provide you all the benefits that you paid for when buying the supplement.
Sure, you hear all about the Nordic natural fish oil, Alaska fish oil, deep sea fish oil, or pharmaceutical fish oil, but how can you know which fish oil tablets are the best?
With brands like Kirkland fish oil, Fisol fish oil, Dr Sears fish oil, Menhaden fish oil, GNC fish oil, and other organic fish oil products on the market, it can be hard to know which is the best for you without doing a complicated fish oil comparison.
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for a high quality fish oil:
- Distillation – The best fish oil is the purified fish oil that has gone through a complicated and thorough distribution process. However, if the fish oil you are looking at says it is a molecularly distilled fish oil, avoid it like the plague.
Your daily dose of fish oil shouldn’t be so contaminated that it had to be distilled down to its very molecules, but it should be made as pure as possible with as natural a distillation process as possible.
- Type of Fish – Some of the products that claim to be high quality fish oil say nothing more as to the type of fish that has been used to make the oil, but it is important that you find out about the specific fish used.
Some fish like salmon and sardines contain lots of Omega 3, while others just contain lots of oil with very little of the healthy fatty acids you need. Check the label to be sure that it specifies which fish oil is used, as that indicates just how good the fish oil will be.
- Flesh Used – You don’t eat the head, the tails, or the organs of the fish, so why should you eat the oil made from these parts?
The best of the fish oil tablets will be made using the flesh of the fish, and that is where most of the good fatty acids are found. Make sure to do a bit of checking to be certain that only the flesh is used, as the head, tail, and organs will make the fish oil harder on your stomach and quite unpleasant to the taste.
- Purity – There are many distillation processes that are used to get all the toxins and pollutants out of the fish, and it is important that the fish oil is as pure as possible.
All the heavy metals, toxins, and chemicals that pollute the fish can cause serious health problems, so your goal is to find 100% pure fish oil.
- Ease of Access – If you are taking fish oil, it probably means that you want to be healthy for a long time.
What happens when you run out of your supply of fish oil and can’t get any more? The best companies have been in operation for many years, and they provide a reliable service that will make it easy for you to get your hands on the fish oil.
- Brand Name – When trying to find a good fish oil product, make sure it is a brand name you can trust. Do a Google search to find out which brands are the best and most trustworthy, as that will help you to find a fish oil supplement that you can be 100% certain will work.
Remember that there are fish oil supplement side effects, no matter how good the natural or prescription fish oil may be.
All healthy supplements have side effects, and you should stop taking the fish oil immediately if you find yourself suffering from an allergic reaction, GI irritation, or any of the other side effects of the fish oil tablets.
The goal is to get healthy with the fish oil, so check with your doctor if you find that you are having a negative reaction while taking the fish oil supplement.
What Would You Like to Read Now?
The Broad Health Benefits of Fish Oil: Fish Oil Benefits Take Care of Your Body as a Whole
9 Powerful Health Benefits of Fish Oil Thanks to the Wonder of Omega 3
Guide to the Best Fish Oil Supplement: Finding the Purest, Freshest and Richest Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements
Getting Your Fish Oil Dosage Right: How Much Fish Oil You Should Take
17 Fish Oil Side Effects of Taking Too Much Fish Oil or Too Poor a Quality of Fish Oil
Review of the Best Fish Oil Supplements: The Importance of Fish Oil Comparison
All About Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil: How to Go Beyond Market Interests and Finding the Purest Supplement
Carlson Fish Oil Review: A List of Fish Oil Health Benefits and Advantages of Pure Fish Oil
About the Nature Made Fish Oil Supplement and 18 Fascinating Health Benefits of Fish Oil
Benefits of Fish Oil for Dogs: All About Healthy Omega 3 Dog Food Supplements
The 9 Powerful Benefits of Fish Oil Pills and How to Find the Cleanest and Purest Supplement
Go to the top of this article about How Fish Oil Tablets and Supplements May Improve Your Heart Health and Overall Well-being
Go to the homepage Best Fish Oil Benefits and Supplements